Interested in free Conference Registration for the 2018 Wisconsin Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Conference?
We are looking for 3 people who would like to help out with Conference behind-the-scenes tasks in exchange for free conference registration.
In exchange for about 10 hours of your time, spread over 2 days, you’ll earn a complimentary conference registration (a value or $290-$345!)
- Help with set up and staffing at the Registration table from 7:00-9:30am Monday, June 11
- Provide Registration/Help Desk support during one workshop session on either Monday or Tuesday (1.5 hours)
- Be available to help with the Silent Auction on Monday afternoon from 4:00-6:00pm
- Help with the Raffle Draw on Tuesday from 10:00-10:30am
- Serve as a Room Host for sessions of your choice throughout the conference
- Provide 1-2 hours of additional support during the conference as needed
To apply, please send your name and contact information as well as a brief statement of why you’d like to attend the conference as a volunteer to Kathie at firstname.lastname@example.org by 2/26/18
We’ll be sending notifications on 3/1/18.