- Do you supervise professionals who work with infants, young children and their families?
- Would like to learn more about reflective supervision and how to provide it within your program?
- Has your program been interested in applying for IMH-Endorsement® but don’t have access to reflective supervision?
- Have you been looking for an opportunity to receive and experience reflective support yourself?
- Would you like an opportunity to learn about reflective supervision within a supportive, peer environment?
If you answered “yes,” then this could be a great fit for you!
2018 Reflective Supervision Learning Collaborative
WI-AIMH is offering another year-long professional development opportunity for Infant/Early Childhood, master’s prepared supervisors who would like to learn how to implement and provide reflective supervision within their programs. Not only do participants learn about reflective supervision and how to provide it within their programs, they receive reflective supervision themselves!
The WI-AIMH Reflective Supervision Learning Collaborative (RSLC) is a 12-month process comprised of in-person learning sessions, and active implementation phases, with built in support throughout the process. It is designed for supervisors within a range of infant/early childhood programs—including, but not limited to, Birth to 3, Home Visiting, Early Care and Education, and Child Welfare programs. No previous experience providing reflective supervision is necessary, although it is helpful to have some basic knowledge and understanding of it.
Here’s what participants will gain as a result of participating in the 12-month RSLC program:
- Learn the essential elements of RS, how to introduce RS within your programs and structural tools and strategies to build, sustain and deepen reflective practice
- Broaden your understanding and increase your confidence in supporting others through reflection
- Learn how to implement and sustain RS within your program, which will result in a return in investment and enhanced agency practice for years to come
- Observe RS sessions, participate in small group discussion, and share experiences and reactions to the work with peers working towards the same goals
- Learn in a relaxed, team-based environment that builds from the collective knowledge and experience of the group
- Receive up to 24 hours of reflective consultation which can be applied towards IMH-Endorsement©
- Upon completion of the RSLC, receive support from WI-AIMH in applying for IMH Endorsement©
- Connect with peers, broaden professional networks and learn about additional training and professional development to stay connected and continue to develop IMH competencies and skills
Don’t miss this important opportunity to strengthen reflective and relationship practices within your agency!
- Attend the RSLC Information Call on Wednesday, November 1st from 12-1 pm.
- Call (1) 712/770-4010 and use Access Code: 258081. This is a great way to learn more about this opportunity and ask questions!
- Applications will be released in early November 2017
- Stay tuned for more information from WI-AIMH, or visit our website to learn more! http://wiaimh.org/rslc
Download the announcement pdf here, or by clicking below: