- This event has passed.
Preserving Early Childhood Conference: An Early Childhood Collaborative Event
February 27 - March 1
“Building a Foundation of Equity: An Anti-Bias Approach”
A DPI & Collaborative Partners Event
Who Should Attend?
- Early childhood leaders from schools, child care, Head Start, home visiting, and other related programs and services including, but not limited to: principals, 4K coordinators, special education directors, program support teachers, school board members, child care directors, Head Start directors and coordinators, professional development trainers, and community teams.
- Programs, personnel, and community organizations interested in screening and assessment.
- Teachers, providers, and trainers in environmental education and place based learning.
- Early Childhood faculty at two- and four-year colleges.
- Dual Language Learning Cadre and those who want to learn more about Wisconsin’s new professional development efforts for professionals serving children who are dual language learner.
- Training and technical assistance providers and especially those wanting to complete the 7-hour Training and Technical Assistance Course
Please follow and like us!