Become a member of WI-AIMH!
All professionals who work with or on behalf of infants, young children, and their families can benefit from WI-AIMH membership. By joining WI-AIMH, you will be able to connect with colleagues from different systems and disciplines, stay informed on professional development opportunities, receive reduced registration rates at WI-AIMH conferences, share your expertise and experience through submission of newsletter articles, and much more.
For just $60 per year ($5 a month!) you can enjoy all the benefits of WI-AIMH membership, including:
- Access to substantially discounted rates on WI-AIMH’s professional development events, including WI-AIMH’s highly rated annual Conference. (Hint: The Conference discount alone more than pays for your annual membership!)
- Special recognition at the annual conference, in the form of a button, ribbon, or similar item to distinguish you as a member.
- Access to the IMH-Endorsement process by meeting one of the qualifications (membership in an IMH organization). Further your Endorsement profile by joining or renewing your membership. IMH-Endorsement recognizes your training and experience as an IMH professional.
- The ability to have a voice in recognizing excellence in the field of IMH by voting for the finalists of the Jim Ryan Award.
- Access to special members-only professional development events.
- Share your voice on the state level as a member of one of WI-AIMH’s professional committees (forming soon).
- Access to regional and local IMH events and networking as part of a WI-AIMH regional chapter
- Be the first to know about upcoming WI-AIMH-sponsored Reflective Supervision and Infant/Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation Groups.
- And coming soon… members-only access to online training content….
… and more!
New for 2017 – WI-AIMH Regional Chapter dues included in membership!
If you live or work in one of the following counties or tribal areas, Your WI-AIMH membership dues already include membership in your regional Chapter! The chapter portion ($10) of your dues will go directly to the Chapter to be used for local community events. Your chapter representatives will be in touch soon to welcome you.
- SE Region: Ozaukee, Washington, Waukesha, Jefferson, Milwaukee, Walworth, Racine, Kenosha counties, Potawatomi Tribal Community
- NE Region: Marinette, Menominee, Oconto, Shawano, Waupaca, Waushara, Marquette, Green Lake, Fond du lac, Sheboygan, Manitowoc, Calumet, Winnebago, Outagamie, Brown, Kewanee, Door, Brown counties, Menominee, Stockbridge-Munsee, Ho-Chunk, Oneida Tribal Communities.
If you live in the S, W, or N Regions, the Chapter dues portion ($10) of your membership will be directed towards Chapter development efforts in your region.
Click here to join WI-AIMH using our online application!
To join by mail – download, print, and submit a completed application and accompanying dues to:
Wisconsin Alliance for Infant Mental Health
133 South Butler Street, Suite 340
Madison, WI 53703
Download the Organizational Membership Application
Download the Individual Membership Application
Not ready to become a member right now?
WI-AIMH is recognized as a YoungStar agency.