Become a member of WI-AIMH!
Note: For a printable copy of your membership confirmation or to locate your membership number, click the “View and Print my Ticket” link in your membership confirmation email after you complete your membership application.
All professionals who work with or on behalf of infants, young children, and their families can benefit from WI-AIMH membership. By joining WI-AIMH, you will be able to connect with colleagues from different systems and disciplines, stay informed on professional development opportunities, receive reduced registration rates at WI-AIMH conferences, share your expertise and experience through submission of newsletter articles, and much more.
For just $60 per year ($5 a month!) you can enjoy all the benefits of WI-AIMH membership, including:
- Access to substantially discounted rates on WI-AIMH’s professional development events, including WI-AIMH’s highly rated annual Conference. (Hint: The Conference discount alone more than pays for your annual membership!)
- Special recognition at the annual conference, in the form of a button, ribbon, or similar item to distinguish you as a member.
- Access to the IMH-Endorsement process by meeting one of the qualifications (membership in an IMH organization). Further your Endorsement profile by joining or renewing your membership. IMH-Endorsement recognizes your training and experience as an IMH professional.
- The ability to have a voice in recognizing excellence in the field of IMH by voting for the finalists of the Jim Ryan Award.
- Access to special members-only professional development events.
- Share your voice on the state level as a member of one of WI-AIMH’s professional committees (forming soon).
- Access to regional and local IMH events and networking as part of a WI-AIMH regional chapter
- Be the first to know about upcoming WI-AIMH-sponsored Reflective Supervision and Infant/Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation Groups.
- And coming soon… members-only access to online training content….
… and more!
WI-AIMH Regional Chapter dues included in membership!
If you live or work in one of the following counties or tribal areas, Your WI-AIMH membership dues already include membership in your regional Chapter! The chapter portion ($10) of your dues will go directly to the Chapter to be used for local community events. Your chapter representatives will be in touch soon to welcome you.
- SE Region: Ozaukee, Washington, Waukesha, Jefferson, Milwaukee, Walworth, Racine, Kenosha counties, Potawatomi Tribal Community
- NE Region: Marinette, Menominee, Oconto, Shawano, Waupaca, Waushara, Marquette, Green Lake, Fond du lac, Sheboygan, Manitowoc, Calumet, Winnebago, Outagamie, Brown, Kewanee, Door, Brown counties, Menominee, Stockbridge-Munsee, Ho-Chunk, Oneida Tribal Communities.
If you live in the S, W, or N Regions, the Chapter dues portion ($10) of your membership will be directed towards Chapter development efforts in your region.
To join by mail – download, print, and submit a completed application and accompanying dues to:
Wisconsin Alliance for Infant Mental Health
133 South Butler Street, Suite 340
Madison, WI 53703
Not ready to become a member right now?
WI-AIMH is recognized as a YoungStar agency.