Help WI-AIMH be the Voice for Wisconsin Babies!
As Wisconsin legislators begin the process of planning the state budget for the next biennium, WI-AIMH wants to remind them to remember to support infant and early childhood mental health. You can help! Click on the image above to find out how.
- Upcoming Event this Saturday: The Growing Brain: Brain Basics Training May 11, 2017
- Thanks to Zero to Three’s Strolling Thunder, Think Babies Campaign – Babies from Every State Were Seen and Heard on Capitol Hill! May 9, 2017
- Congress To Vote on Healthcare Bill TODAY! May 4, 2017
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day Event Tomorrow! May 3, 2017
- WI-AIMH Welcomes Latest Professional to IMH-E® Network May 2, 2017
June 12 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
June 13 @ 8:00 am - June 14 @ 5:00 pm
August 2 @ 1:00 pm - 4:15 pm
August 11 - August 12
Help support the healthy social and emotional development for all Wisconsin children!
Please consider making a tax-deductible charitable donation today!