Help WI-AIMH to recognize excellence!
WI-AIMH is very excited to announce that nominations are open for TWO Awards!
The James R Ryan Lifetime Achievement Award is given to an individual who has made a significant contribution to the social-emotional development of infants, young children and their families within a Wisconsin community, thus demonstrating a commitment to the mission and vision of WI -AIMH
The Spirit of WI-AIMH Award is given to a professional in any area of Infant Mental Health who goes above and beyond to provide high quality services to families with young children.
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR BOTH AWARDS
Any interested party may nominate an individual for either Award. Please see the attached forms for more information.
One complimentary full conference registration will be awarded to the award recipient.
Completed Nomination Forms are due by May 10, 2019
REVIEW, SELECTION and PRESENTATION
· Nominations will be accepted until May 10, 2019.
· WI-AIMH will review and post complete applications on WI-AIMH’s website on May 20, 2019.
· Voting by current WI-AIMH members will be open from May 20 – June 7, 2019.
· The nominee with the most votes will be selected to receive the award.
· The award recipients and their nominators will be notified in mid June 2019.
· The Award will be presented to the award recipient at a lunch ceremony on the 2019 Wisconsin Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Conference on Monday, October 14, 2019.